Monday 27 February 2012

Prayer of Abundance

I acknowledge that the greatest service I can offer the world
Is to live a life of love and joy,
Living the life of my dreams, doing what I love the most
And sharing it with the world.
I allow abundance to flow to and through my life
In an ever widening, infinite stream,
Expanding my horizons, transforming my experiences
And growing the positive difference I make in this world.
I allow the creation of my visions and dreams
With ease and grace,
Along a beautiful and magical path of wonder and joy.
I choose to honour myself, taking delight in my journey
And the exciting new life that unfolds before me.
I choose to appreciate the abundance and beauty
That exists in myself and my life in every moment.
I allow the universe to honour me abundantly in
Love, health, wealth, friendship, family and fun!!
Given and received with Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment